sábado, 18 de outubro de 2008

Rua Da Adica



My house has a myspace. I did not even know it.


Look:






And this video is the sounds of the street outside my balcony. It is a theme tune enough.




What am I doing these days? Procrastinating. It is terrible, I really need a kick up the bum. I really am not achieving anything, just playfighting in the rain (to the point of lying in the puddles. the rain is like a tropical monsoon here), cooking, reading a bit here and there, talking, daydreaming --- the next entry will be full of amazing achievements.








University.



The fact that it is like George Orwell's 1984:


.. forced me to write the famous "War is Peace..." quote in the bathroom...

1 comentário:

Podrick disse...

1984. Rua da Adiça.
I LOVE THIS HOUSE!
thank you, muito obrigado
Lotty! Viva!

when you want...são paulo!